.

.

.

KUJIUNGA NA PAGE YETU YA FB NA TWITTER BONYEZA HAPA >FACEBOOK<>TWITTER<

unakumbua enzi hizi


I WILL


Dear _____,

I will always wear my wedding ring even if it is too big.
I will be a better man.
I will be a better husband.
I will be a better father.
I will play outside with the kids even if I am dead tired.
I will do more things around the house.
I will never second guess you.
I will never pressure you to do anything you don't want to.
I will take you out more.
I will thank God everyday for you.
I will go to the store anytime you want me to.
I will always put you and the kids before me.
I will never make you feel bad or unhappy.
I will be the man you thought I was.
I will try to make our marriage more exciting.
I will do all of those little things I never seem to do.
I will remember the important dates and celebrate them how a real husband should.
I will provide for you and the kids always.
I will stop smoking and drinking as much.
I will make an effort to get along with your parents.
I will always be there for you.
I will always listen to you.
I will always forgive you.
I will always love you.

Love, _____ 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...